(1) Spiral conveyor spiral blades have solid spiral face, belt type spiral face and blade spiral face three kinds. Solid Helix surface is called S method, its spiral pitch is 0.8 times times the diameter of blade, ls-type screw conveyor is suitable for conveying powdery and granular materials. The belt-type helical surface is also called D method, the helix pitch is the same as the Helix blade diameter, and is suitable for conveying powdery and small block materials. Blade-Type helical surface application is less, mainly used for conveying a larger viscosity and compressible materials, in the process of conveying, mixing, mixing and other processes, the spiral pitch is about 1.2 times times the diameter of the spiral blade.
(2) Spiral conveyor helical blades have left and right rotation two kinds of rotation.
(3) Screw conveyor type has horizontal fixed screw conveyor, vertical screw conveyor. Horizontal fixed screw Conveyor is one of the most commonly used type. Vertical screw conveyor is used for short distance lifting material, conveying height is generally not less than 8m, spiral vane is solid face, it must have horizontal screw feeding to ensure the necessary feed pressure.
(4) LS, GX type screw conveyor material export end, should set 1/2~1 coil reverse spiral piece, prevents the powder material to plug the end part.
(5) Screw conveyor consists of three parts: Screw machine body, inlet and outlet and driving device.
The spiral machine body consists of head bearing, tail bearing, suspension bearing, spiral, casing, cover plate and base.
The driving device consists of an electric motor, a reducer, a coupling and a base.